Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A new day to celebrate

"For whoever calls upon the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13
For quite sometime our boys have been asking a variety of different questions regarding the birth, death and resurrection of our Lord and Saviour. One day the boys came upstairs and informed me that they were going to heaven. I actually think I've already spoken of this before. Well we answered many of their questions but when they said they wanted to truly ask Jesus into their hearts we started asking them questions. I am pleased to say that my boys answered each question with confidence and with quick response. Then they said they wanted us to pray with them as they asked Jesus into their hearts. What a day! Joe and I took them upstairs. We first took Bryce. We asked a few more questions and Joe prayed as Bryce echoed what he said. Then when we went down for Ethan he said he wanted us to hurry up because he was ready to ask Jesus into his heart. So Bryce went out and then Joe prayed as Ethan echoed his words. After we finished with each child we read Romans 10:13. So we will celebrate their Christian birthdays on January 24th. I am so proud and honored to be their mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment