Tuesday, October 26, 2010

House update

Well after 3 offers on the house that Joe and I both thought to be our future home, they finally came back to inform us that someone else had outbid us. The house that I already had decorated and could see Thanksgiving at was going to another family. I wished I could say that I was ok with it because this is ultimately what we had been praying for (God to slam doors) but I wasn't. I was truly bummed. My hopes were up and I had convinced myself that this was our future home. I saw our kids playing in the backyard and in the basement as teenagers. Now, I can finally say that I am at peace and I KNOW that God has a plan for us. We're still on the house hunt so if any of you know of a house (preferably in Jonesboro and in the Walt Stephens Rd./Jodeco Rd. area) let us know.

No comments:

Post a Comment