Monday, February 20, 2012

Grace Part III

Shortly after Joe and I married I began having serious stomach pains. I went to a doctor and she told me that I would never be able to have a child. Of course, as someone who eventually would want children, I opted for a second opinion. To my surprise, the second doctor said the same thing. But that wasn't good enough. I got a third opinion and this time the doctor said there was a possibility but not to wait.

We didn't. After being diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (PCOS) Joe and I conceived our twin boys. It was a hard pregnancy and even harder labor and delivery but I've already blogged about that.

We had decided that after the twins we didn't want more but after several years the Lord began laying another child on my heart.

This is where my story for the blog finally begins...

I was a very happy person. I've always been happy. Even with all the trials and tribulations that happened in my life. I knew that God had a purpose for all of it. God was always in control. He gave me a dad that loved me, He gave me a mom that always did her best to provide for me and to show me the kind of woman I wanted to be, He gave me a husband that would do anything for me and He gave me children when people said it would never happened.

My friends used to say that I would be a Kindergarten teacher or an aerobic instructor because of my excessive amount of energy I had beginning in the mornings and not ending until bedtime. I was named Most Spirited my Senior year of high school. I was happy.

Then Christmas time of 2008, we got to celebrate life once again as we told our parents were were expecting another baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment