Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Too many boys!

We are hopefully going to find out what we are having on Thursday. I was telling the boys that we were going to get a picture of the baby and hopefully find out if they would be having a baby sister or another brother. Bryce just looked at me and said "It better be a baby sister because there are already too many boys in our house now. If it's not a baby sister we are just going to have to ask Jesus to give us girl next time." I told him that this was it that mommy and daddy would not have anymore babies and he informed me that mommy and daddy doesn't make that decision, Jesus does. With both of my boys wanting a baby sister I sure hope they are not disappointed if they have a baby brother. I guess we'll all just have to wait until Thursday to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment